Currently we have following Senior Business Development Manager / AVP Marketing Opening for Noida based Software Company.
Send your resume to email@example.com along with the "Job Id" if you find the following job details suitable:
Job Id - BD_KKS_NOIDA
Position 1 - Senior Business Development Manager / Assit. VP Marketing
Qualification/ - MBA/PGDBM
Experience - Minimum 4 yrs post MBA exp in Business Development of Software Solution Industry
Required Skills -Candidate should be resourceful, Motivated, self-Driven and should have good interpersonal skills and contact circle to build excellent business relations with other parties.
Job Location - Noida
While sending your resume, kindly do send the following information. Without this information, we will not be able to process your resume.
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Current Location
- Willingness to relocate to New-Delhi
- Preferable Job Locations
- Experience in Business Development
- Qualification (Minor/Major)
Requirement: At least four years of post MBA experience in IT service/solution space
The senior marketing professional, will be responsible for selling and marketing, KritiKal's product design services in domestic as well as international markets. The person would be responsible for the whole sales cycle right from lead generation to closing of the deal to doing the account management. It would also involve running lead generation programs, representing Company in industry forums and managing a team of people. The person should have go-getter attitude along with right set of values, to emerge as future leader.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Develop and implement the marketing plan, budget and strategies, in consultation with senior management to help Company achieve the objectives.
• Drive lead generation program, including direct mailers, exhibition/conference participation, PR, cold calling etc; to prepare a healthy sales funnel.
• Actively qualify, engage and close on identified opportunities within the technology domains and identified verticals.
• Scope client requirement in the initial meeting and work on the proposing a solution to the client along with technical team.
• Prepare the responses to RFI and RFPs sent by client, along with the help of technical team.
• Drive the whole discussion, close the negotiation and WIN the deal.
• Responsible for doing account management of existing accounts to generate repeat business.
• Responsible for all marketing material, including brochure, website and industry specific collaterals.
• Responsible for managing relationship with partners, BD consultants in India and abroad to generate and convert leads.
• Regular reporting to the management on the update of BD leads and adherence on the marketing plan.
• Responsible for creating, managing and expanding the BD team to achieve targets.
• The candidate should be MBA from a premier institute. Engineering degree will an added advantage.
• The candidate should have more than 4 years, post MBA experience in IT solution/service marketing space. Experience in selling electronic product design services/ Hi-tech design service will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must have a proven track record of generating new business opportunities and closing enterprise solution deals.
• The successful applicant will have a strong understanding of sales funnel building, management reporting and managing internal resources.
• The applicant should have leadership qualities with ability to work under stress.
• He must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with internal and external people.
• He should have good negotiation and closing skills. Must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
• The applicant should have good presentation and communication skills.
• The applicant should have ability to understand the technology and get the clients requirements
Compensation: Industry standards, with performance variable incentive as well as ESOPs as per the company norms.
Submit your resume at: http://professionals-hub.com/ncr_openings.html
Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, call me at +91-9216425736 (Nishi)