Send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in following job opening with top EDA (Electronic Design Automation) company in the world. While sending the resume, kindly do mention the "Job Id" (given below) and the following information:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Time to join (if offered)
- Willingness to relocate to Noida
Job Id - PAE_CDS
Job Location - Noida, India
Position - Principal Application Engineer (EDA Tools)
- Very good experience in front-end design language (Verilog, VHDL)
- Good understanding of simulation and experience in simulation tools.
- Understanding of SOC design and verification methodologies
- 5+ years ASIC, IC or SOC design and/or EDA experience
- Experience in simulation products and good experience in verification products and/or technologies
- Basic programming language (Perl, Tcl, shell scripts) and good working knowledge of C.
- Good knowledge of computers (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Problem resolving skills and knowledge on creating work around solutions to design problems/ tool issues.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
The Principal Support Applications Engineer will have following responsibilities:
- Takes leadership in supporting the customers in verification technologies and also guides the support team.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with other team members (both in India and the U.S.), Sales, and R&D to address customer issues
- AE will be an active contributor in team projects, and provide mentorship for new team members.
- Provide support and deliver technical trainings to internal and external customers world-wide.
- Documenting customer service requests and report bugs and enhancements ideas to R&D, developing technical solutions, FAQs, and application notes for enhancing knowledge database.
- All above job duties and responsibilities are geared towards providing a superior customer experience. Fluency in English (written and verbal) and excellent communication skills a must.
Our client is the world's leading EDA technologies and engineering services company. It helps its customers break through their challenges by providing leading edge electronic design solutions that speed advanced IC and system designs to volume production. Customers use their software and hardware, methodologies, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, printed circuit boards and systems used in consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems.
Submit your resume at: http://www.professionals-hub.com/it_openings.html
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further details call me at +91-9216157361 (Gaurav)