Monday, March 17, 2008
Senior R&D Openings (C/C++, EDA) with leading EDA company - Noida
Send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in following R&D openings with top EDA (Electronic Design Automation) company in the world. While sending the resume, kindly do mention the "Job Id" (given below) and the following information:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Time to join (if offered)
- Willingness to relocate to Noida
Job Id - C_C++_Dev_CW
Job Location - Noida, India
Position: Senior Member of Technical Staff
- Quality execution on software development projects for CoWare products.
- Responsible for the entire software development cycle from specifications to testing.
- Maintain keen focus on innovation to drive continuous product enhancements.
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in EE/CS from a reputed university/institution.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++ based software development with STL
- OOP concepts: Classes, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Virtual functions, Templates
- Mastery over data structures, algorithms, and programming concepts
- Well versed with Software Engineering and development processes
- Knowledge of compiler environments, Operation, Optimizations, Debugging
- Good exposure to VHDL / Verilog, RTL simulation and synthesis flow
- Experience with compiler development
- Experience with Unix and Windows-XP development environments
- Scripting using Shell, Perl, TCL / TK
- Simulation Concepts and Methodologies
- Familiarity with XML
- Experience with Case tools
- Experience in use/development of EDA tools for algorithm design
- High energy individual with the ability to go an extra mile.
- A proactive team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and flexible personality.
Our client is the leading global supplier of platform-driven electronic system-level (ESL) design software and services. IP, semiconductor, and electronics companies use their ESL 2.0 solutions to design better processor- and software-intensive products faster. Their solutions solve the new design challenges associated with platform architecture design, platform verification, application sub-system design, processor design, DSP algorithm design, and software development , and are based on open industry standards including SystemC.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further details call me at +91-9216157361 (Gaurav)